Perfect for cooking activities, feeding the parking meter, enforcing good work/study habits, knowing when the laundry is done and so on.
You can choose a custom melody for each timer or use the default from Settings. You can also turn Nag-Me on for a timer (it is always 1 minute for timers).
These are great for tracking activities such as the time you spend working on a project, time exercising, time since an event, etc. To use a count-up timer, just tap on the Counts Up button above the duration picker, or simply set the duration to all 0:0:0.
- You can turn a timer on / off using the power button on the left side.
- You can pause / resume a timer using the buttons on the right side.
- To edit, use double-tap or press-and-hold gestures.
- Rearrange the order of your timers in the All Timers list by tapping on the Edit button in the title bar.
- The Active Timers list shows an ordered list of only the timers which are currently active.
- When a timer is finished, it will show "Finished" followed by the elapsed time since it went off. This will only show up for a few minutes and will turn off on its own. The timer can be restarted at any time. This info is so that if you miss a timer, you can quickly discern how much time has passed since it went off.
- You can tap on the Counts Up button to quickly reset the timer to 0:0:0.